You guys remember that gorgeous beauty I posted maternity pictures of last week? The girl standing in the water in the purple wrap? Well, that was just her doing me a favor, this session here was her “legit” maternity/family session. I’m going to put the ten most awesome things about this session and this family here for you to enjoy:
1. The day started out rainy, but the sun came out.
2. Sabrina a.k.a. gorgeous preggo mamma MADE. THOSE. DRESSES. All three of them. Utterly amazing.
3. Her hubby is in the navy and deploys often. I have heard her talk about missing himm, about dealing with kid chaos sans hubby, about being tired, but I have NEVER EVER heard her complain.
4. That baby in her belly, yep, it’s another girl! I’m sure there was a moment when they wanted a boy, but I think they owe it to the human genome and to little boys around the world to only have daughters.
5. Besides not complaining about her hubby being away, she actually offers to watch our kids. Often. Again, without complaining.
6. The alley that we did some of the pictures in was a new place for me to shoot and I’m super excited to have found it. Going back again soon. Maybe with my back-to-school set.
7. I didn’t have to pose her. She’s just awesome like that.
8. Didn’t have to pose the girls either. They get it from their mamma.
9. Hanging out with Sabrina will leave you with sore abs and a full heart. She’s wicked funny and so refreshingly real to be around.
10. I loooooooooove this family!!!!
“Hey girls, show me your sassy pose.”
Total natural in front of the camera. She was flawless, so my job was effortless.
These three make my heart sing. Before I had Avenlea, I would interact with these girls and my heart would just yearn for a daughter. They are smart, funny, caring, and get along like something out of a fairy tale.
“Mommy, why is this place so yucky?”
Sabrina: “Because it’s an alley and that’s how they are.”