Top 10 reasons I loved this session:
10. It’s a maternity session and in my ideal imaginary photographer world, i’d only shoot baby bumps for the rest of my days.
9. It was an early morning session and I am starting to really love shooting in the mornings as opposed to sunset time.
8. That baby in there? Yeah, it’s a girl. If you know me, you know that i am admittedly obsessed with baby girls.
7. Location. I’ve been wanting to use the glass windowed wall for awhile and its only shaded in the morning.
6. Loooooove. As in, these two REALLY REALLY love each other. A lot. It’s pretty stellar.
5. This is their first baby. Is there any time in life more exciting? I think not.
4. Mamma Jen. She’s wonderful. Best personality ever. I adore her.
3. Daddy Jason. Here’s a hint, I love him too. A lot.
2. Baby’s name is going to be Jocelyn. So cute!
1. It’s my niece in there!!!!!!!!